Using Clenbuterol In Australia
Recently, media sources have shown Clenbuterol use in Australia to be on the rise due to its potent fat-burning and muscle-building effects. This drug, which is classified as a sympathomimetic, functions like epinephrine (adrenaline) in the body by the mimicking beta-2-adrenergic agonists present in muscle and fat.
It falls into this category because of its action on the sympathetic nervous system, which results in:
- Enhanced cardiac output, resulting in greater blood transport per beat.
- Relaxes the bronchial smooth muscle of the lungs, allowing for increased oxygen levels in the bloodstream and thereby boosting muscle strength. However, this effect only lasts around four weeks.
- Elevated blood pressure.
- Metabolic speedup that breaks down fat cells, thereby enhancing fat loss. The decreased fat tissue creates a lean, toned appearance.
- Reverses insulin’s effects, decreasing storage of glycogen and increasing availability of glucose for immediate energy.
- Prevents labor contractions, although it’s not typically used for this purpose.
- Thermogenic effect, increasing body temperature
- Increased activity in brown adipose tissue, resulting in increased body heat.
- Alterations in smooth muscle contraction. Some contract less while others contract more.
Read Results and Reviews for Clenbuterol
The effects of Clenbuterol are similar to those of ephedrine (synthetic ehpedra), another substance banned for athletic use, and Ma Huang (natural ephedra). However, Clenbuterol’s thermogenic effects are typically more powerful and longer lasting.
It’s said that the drug is as much as 100 times stronger when compared to effective doses of ephedrine or ephedra, and Clenbuterol’s metabolic increases are up to three times stronger. For this reason, the sale of Clenbuterol in Austraila is much more tightly regulated than the sale of diet pills containing ephedrine.
Information on Clenbuterol Safety
Legislators in Australia have been pushing for increased restrictions on Clenbuterol due to its potential for harm if used incorrectly or irresposibly. Misuse is common in bodybuilding circles because people often take excessive doses within a short period to get the fastest effects possible. This results in laws that punish those people who would take appropriate precautions and use the drug responsibly and safety.
If Clenbuterol is used in low-range doses, its effects are like those of Salbutamol, an asthma drug sold around the world.
Salbutamol is considered safer than Clenbuterol even though the effects are virtually indistinguishable. That said, some Australians should not use Clenbuterol:
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People with hypertension
- Those taking calcium channel blockers
- Individuals with cardiovascular disease
- People using cardiac glycosides like digitalis
- People with cardiac arrythmias
- Insulin-dependent diabetics
- Anyone who just completes a workout
It should be noted that Clenbuterol should not be used to combat insomnia after 4pm.
Clenbuterol may cause some side effects, which can include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Tremors and jitteriness
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle cramping
- Dizziness and light-headedness
- Chest pains (angina)
- High blood pressure
- Nervousness or anxiety
- Dry mouth and eyes
These side effects typically disappear within a week for most people, but may last slightly longer for others.
Here are some things you can do to combat or prevent them:
- For cramps, maintain high fluid intake (12 to 16 pints daily) and consume plenty of electrolyte-rich foods like bananas, potatoes and fruit juice. A 200 to 400mg potassium supplement may be more practical for some people.
- Taking three to five milligrams of taurine also helps control cramping.
- For headaches, an NSAID pain reliever may be taken.
Please be aware that the health impacts from long-term use of Clenbuterol have not been well-studied. Some research suggests that long-term use could promote atherosclerosis, or hardened arteries, increasing heart attack and stroke risk.
Clenbuterol’s ability to accelerate fat and protein breakdown in the body also causes the breakdown of lean mass (catabolism).
Muscles size will be reduced, but your overall appearance will be enhanced by the relative lack of fat.
Because most bodybuilders are after large, toned muscles, they often use anabolic steroids to prevent catabolism. Unfortunately, combining Clenbuterol with steroids can cause significant cardiac strain if done carelessly.
Clenbuterol Use and Dosage
In Australia, Clenbuterol is available in 10 or 10mcg tablets. Other forms are also available, like injections, powders, gels and syrups, but these are more inconvenient since accurate measuring is necessary. Here are the recommended doses by gender:
Males: 80 to 160mcg daily
Females: 40 to 80mcg daily
It’s important to be aware that using Clenbuterol continually causes the effects to diminish, so the drug should not be taken for longer than three to four weeks depending on how well it’s still working for you. If stacked with Trenbolone Enenthate or another anabolic steroid, the effects may be increased.
The recommended schedule for dosing can be found below. Furthermore, if you’re just starting out, use small doses and work up slowly each day for a couple weeks until you’re taking the recommended dose for your gender. Doing this can prevent many side effects or lessen their severity.
At least one expert suggests taking Clenbuterol for two days on and two off when using the tablets. Unfortunately, other sources claim that the drug’s short half-life renders this schedule ineffective. Clenbuterol is subject to biphasic dimunition with a ten-hour rapid phase and a slow phase that often lasts for several days. This mechanism means that the drug doesn’t spend enough time inside the body to warrant reducing the dose before taking the next. Alternative Clenbuterol schedules include:
One week on and off
Two weeks on and off
Three weeks on and off
These schedules are recommended because drug’s lypolytic (fat-burning) properties last between three and six weeks before the effects dwindle. Anabolic effects wear off even more quickly, around 18 days.
Lethargy can occur from using the two-week cycle because the body loses the energy boosts from taking Clenbuterol. Some experts recommend using ephedrine to minimize the effects of the energy crash during this time. That said, Clenbuterol shouldn’t be combined with other stimulants like Yohimbe, ephedra or ephedrine because the effects on the nervous system may become dangerous.
Purchasing Clenbuterol in Australia
Clenbuterol can be purchased from a wide variety of online sellers and shipped anywhere in Australia. Although sale for human use is illegal in the country, it can be imported from other countries. A single Clenbuterol tablet costs about $0.50 to $2 depending on the dose.
As with any product, be certain that your source is reputable and well-established in the bodybuilding community to ensure that you’re not taking a fake and potentially dangerous product.
- Get LEAN quick with OUR special »Four-Week Meal Plan« - March 5, 2019
- How Muscles Grow: The Science and Facts Behind Muscle Hypertrophy - February 6, 2019
- Study Reveals: What’s the Ideal Number of Sets to build Muscle Mass - January 20, 2019