Tren was first created in the 80s and was initially used as a way for farmers to increase the muscle mass of their cattle prior to slaughter. Tren eventually became usable by humans and soon became available for purchase.
With the increased focus on making anabolic steroids illegal, the product soon was discontinued. There quickly became a large demand for the product on the black market, which was then the only way by which bodybuilders and other individuals could purchase Tren.
Perhaps the biggest reason for Tren’s popularity is that it’s a highly versatile steroid. It can be used by both bodybuilders and other athletes and is able to provide a myriad of different benefits. However, Tren is certainly not free of potential side effects.
- Increased red blood cells: This is a great benefit for both bodybuilders and athletes, as increased red blood cells in the body means increased oxygen in the muscles. This means that bodybuilders will experience increased power and gains and athletes experience greater endurance and stamina.
- Improved production of growth hormones: Tren increases IGF-1 production, which means that the athlete will be able to enjoy quick muscle growth and improved muscle mass.
- Decreased production of cortisol: Consistently training will almost inevitably lead to an increase in cortisol stress hormones. Since cortisol can lead to the production of fat and subsequent weight gain, Tren serves the purpose of suppressing cortisol production and its negative side effects.
- Increased retention of nitrogen: Nitrogen is at the heart of all muscle cells and retaining nitrogen is a great way to ensure that muscle is produced quicker and more effectively.
As with many steroids, it’s imperative to properly cycle while using Tren in order to experience the best results. Not only is proper cycling crucial to getting the best results but improper use can lead to serious and negative side effects.
Since Tren is highly versatile, there are many ways to effectively cycle using this steroid. When cycling, trenbolone acetate is the most common form used although it’s also possible to use other options as well. The type of cycling used will depend upon whether or not the user’s intention is to bulk or cut. However, no matter the goal, exogenous testosterone, aromatase inhibitors, and cycle aids will need to be a part of the regimen.
If the goal of the cycle is to cut fat, Tren will likely not be used until at least half way through the cycle. For the most part, the first half of the cycle will consist of oral steroids such as Dianabol that are taken in order to get faster results. For cutting, 75mg to 100mg of trenbolone acetate will typically be used every other day.
While bulking, injectable Tren is often combined with Durabolin in order to yield the best results. Approximately 100mg of Tren is recommended every other day, although some experienced users will take this amount every day instead. As is expected, however, the there is an increased risk of side effects when the steroid is consumed every day.
Post-cycle therapy (PCT) is absolute essential at the end of every cycle in order to undo hormonal damage that has occurred and to maintain the gains that have been achieved. Anabolic steroid use will inevitably reduce the production of testosterone in the body so PCT is essential to ensuring that the levels return to normal after the cycle.
All anabolic steroids come with their fair share of side effects. Tren is perhaps the most potent steroid available in Australia so its potential side effects are certainly not to be taken lightly.
Potential side effects include:
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure: This is primarily a problem for those individuals who already suffer from a heart or blood pressure condition or who subsist on unhealthy foods while they are cycling.
- Testosterone reduction: Anabolic steroids suppress the production of testosterone since they are themselves designed to mimic the hormone. When testosterone levels are diminished, many side effects can present, including decreased libido, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, and muscle loss.
- Gynecomastia, or man-boobs: Since Tren does not aromatize as other anabolic steroids do, many wrongly believe that it will not lead to man-boobs. However, Tren is still progestin based which inevitably leads to the production of estrogen. In order to combat this and avoid man-boobs, anti-estrogenic medications are always required while taking Tren.
Since Tren is such a popular steroid and its effectiveness has been well documented, many aspiring users often wonder how and where to go about finding and buying it. Some bodybuilders and athletes who are on the creative side have found success purchasing Tren intended for cattle and extracting the steroid from the steroid pellets.
I enjoy reading about improving my physique and write about muscle building, shredding fat and supplements that give you that little edge over your competitors.
Latest posts by Joseph G. Grossman (see all)
- Get LEAN quick with OUR special »Four-Week Meal Plan« - March 5, 2019
- How Muscles Grow: The Science and Facts Behind Muscle Hypertrophy - February 6, 2019
- Study Reveals: What’s the Ideal Number of Sets to build Muscle Mass - January 20, 2019